Introduction of SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- SEO is a set of rules that can be followed by website owners to optimize their websites for search engines and thus improve their search engine rankings.
- In addition, it is a great way to increase the quality of their web sites by making them user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
- All major search engines such as Google and Bing have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
- Search is one the top two internet activities. Basically, 82.6% of internet users use search. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. And, Google is one of the foremost search engines used to search anything on the internet. It handles 100 billion searches per month!
- So it becomes important for any website wanting to drive visitors to their sites, to see that they get featured on the Search Engines.. more than any other method. A study shows that search is the #1 driver of traffic to sites, beating social media by more than 300%.
Importance of SEO
- Search engine optimization is nowadays more important than ever and it is necessary for every webmaster to understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for every business.
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 50 suggestions in the results pages, so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store you need to be in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
What we do for website promotion
- Website analysis & search engine related optimization
- Critical Analysis of competitors & Industry websites
- Updating of keywords & Programming
- Google Webmaster Setup
- Regular update and maintenance of keywords and phrases used
- Constantly track the site's positions in important Search Engines
- Providing regular Web Stats & SE reports
SEO statistics for 2022
- Google is (by far) the most popular search engine.
- In 2021, Google accounted for over 70% of all global search traffic.
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- First 5 pages of Google search results gets 67.60% Clicks.
- Google has received nearly 360 billion searches this year.
- Of the billions of searches that happen on a given day, 15% of daily searches are new to Google.
- Google’s search algorithm uses more than 200 factors to rank websites.
- High-quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search.
- In 2021, 54.25% of all worldwide online traffic came from mobile, 42.9% from desktop.
- 69.7% of search queries contain four words or more.
- 36% of SEO experts think the headline/title tag is the most important SEO element.